Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nets vs Raptors - DeSigns

It's been a while since I posted anything here on the blog, but the NBA Playoffs have officially begun and my Nets are battling it out with the Toronto Raptors for a ticket to the 2nd Round.  Currently, the series is tied at one game a piece with the competition heading to Brooklyn at Barclays Center this Friday, April 25th.

A few of my graphic designs have caught the attention of Nets and Raptor fans alike, but none more so than the "Just Hold On, You're Going Home" Drake design.  It spread like wildfire once Bleacher Report picked it up and it led to countless Raptor fans ripping me up on Twitter, Facebook, Bleacher Report and Instagram.  Needless to say, I absolutely love it.

To celebrate it going viral and, of course, the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA Playoffs, I re-formatted the designs specifically for fans who may be attending this week's game at Barclays Center.  We've done this before, so let's do it again.  Take these graphics, print them out, and bring these signs to the game in support of our team!!  Hold them high and aim to get them on the big screen during timeouts.  Let's chant, let's scream, and let's go Nets!!

P.S. The largest sign allowed into Barclays Center is 11x17.. Anything larger will be confiscated at the door.














Anybody who brings a sign to the game and tweets or instagrams me a photo of you with that sign @CKCASH30 will receive a free Geeked Up design of yourself before the 2014-2015 season!  Keep me posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment